The York Plate Carrier is great for any activity such as crossfit, weightlifting, hiking, or tactical use. It has a lightweight yet tough construction to provide mobility and endurance through heavy use.
The York is unlike any plate carrier DDT has offered before. The York is constructed of 1000D nylon with 8 columns of laser cut MOLLE webbing. It has an adjustable cummerbund with bungee straps to accommodate varying body sizes. The shoulder straps are completely padded with spacer mesh to provide comfort and even weight distribution during use. There is also padded spacer mesh on the inside front and back for comfort and airflow while wearing.
There is a one-handed quick release pull with embedded instructions for reweaving the cord after deconstruction. At the top of the back of the carrier is a durable drag handle for easy carrying or when needing to move the wearer when on the battlefield. The top half of the front and back also feature a soft, felt-like loop surface for attaching any hook-backed patches, but also allows the front flap to be secured when donning and removing the vest.
- Wide padded shoulder straps to evenly distribute weight
- Adjustable bungee waist straps
- Laser cut Molle webbing on front and back for attachments
- Moisture-wicking spacer mesh on shoulder pads and on the inside of the front and back for comfort and airflow
- Made of 1000D Polyester
- Fits 10″x12″ curved plates, up to 1″ thick