The Azimuth 72-Hour Adventure Pack is an excellent bag for anyone looking to escape the city for a little while. Whether you are hiking or hunting the Azimuth is the go-to bag for your trip. Sporting an internal frame for rigidity and stability, the Azimuth will hold up to the heaviest loads and allow you pack out more than you packed in. Compression straps on the side allow a rifle to be attached if you are out hunting, and the one-inch padded straps and internal frame allow maximum comfort for a long trip. The Azimuth has heavy duty lockable zippers, an easy carry handle top of the bag, MOLLE webbing for attachments, and the main compartment has a pouch to add a hydration bladder. The AZIMUTH is constructed from a high quality 1000 denier polyester with a polyurethane water-resistant lining.
DDT is a veteran owned and operated company who stands behind all our product with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Specifications and Features:
- Made of 1000D polyester with polyurethane water-resistant coating
- Multiple lumbar pads for maximum comfort while wearing
- #10 heavy-duty lockable zippers
- MOLLE webbing for attachments
- Carry handle on top
- Hydration capable ( up to 4 Liters)
- Internal frame
- 1” thick padded shoulder and waist strap
- Dimensions: 24″ x 14″ x 10″ deep when fully filled out.